2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Copenhagen Compliance host the event.
The Bribery, Corruption and CSR day is designed for board members and senior management, risk, governance and compliance managers, their supporting team members. CFO's, or management and individuals interested in updating their Bribery, Corruption and CSR management knowledge are also welcome. The Bribery, Corruption and CSR day is also suitable for board members who would like to gain knowledge on their current Bribery, Corruption and CSR program and new tools and techniques to support the upgrade.
The Bribery, Corruption and CSR day will take place at DTU, Science and Technology Park, Diplomvej 381, 2800 Lyngby.
3.900,00 DKK ex. VAT. The price includes a CSR/anti-Corruption book and case materials.
You are welcome to participate for ½ of either the CSR or The Corruption that includes their respective presentations and a practical workshop session ion the CSR or Anti-corruption issues. Price 1900,00 DKK.
Attend this interactive workshop to hear 'hands-on' practical approaches to fighting CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development issues by taking a coordinated monitoring & controlling approach to managing the consequences.
The CSR, BFC and sustainable development thought-leadership roundtable will be conducted as a discussion 'think-tank' for thought-leaders & practitioners in the day to day struggles to comply with CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development procedures.
During the session, we will discuss key challenges & strategy with peers to develop team expertise & professional skills, as well as to advance debate & approaches for CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development.
The focus is on roundtable discussions & group work, with sessions facilitated by established practitioners. You will meet & benchmark with professionals who face a similar set of challenges as you in a 'hands on', proactive & inspirational environment.
CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development plays a critical role in identifying those elements of a business' most vulnerable activities related to good governance.
Learn & benchmark CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development schemes in the control framework including; The participants will be divided in groups to discuss the following CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development dilemmas and issues
- How to create a culture that recognizes the need for zero-tolerance course of action, on all bribery, fraud & corruption incidents
- How to ensure continued management commitment to the root causes of BFC
- How to leverage the guiding principles that promote a high level of awareness that encourages & identifies the 'red flag' indicators of CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development
- CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development mandates is a necessary cost of doing business from a social, ethical & reputational standpoint
- Enhance strategic thinking, tactical planning, & actionable initiatives on how you can develop in-house CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development 'riskability'-focused programmes
- What are the specific insights on how to develop & implement an action plan for CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development
- Understand the enterprise CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development management methodology & solutions to proactively tackle the GRC components in your organisation
- Facilitate transparency & communication of information flows to the board & stakeholders related to CSR, BFC and Sustainable Development controls & disclosures
The above dilemmas and issues will be divided in amongst the groups and based on their findings and comments a final list of suggestions for each of the above issues will be prepared as minutes of the workshop.
To Sign Up Now