For one of our major international clients we are seeking a Nordic Finance Lead.
To deliver finance service as defined in global policies and process standards. Coordinate the Financial activities between the Finance teams, European HQ and the 3 Nordic sites.
- Quality assurance of financial service and activities in the Nordics
- Deliver high quality set of accounting data to facilitate group, statutory and tax reporting
- Manage group reporting and coordinate compliance processes in country
- Deliver Finance services as defined in global policies and process standards
- Direct month-end close process, including journal entries, reconciliations, allocations, producing associated analysis, and adhering to Corporate timelines
- Stakeholder management and local statutory and tax accounting processes and related compliance
Knowledge, experience & capabilities:
- Good understanding of local Generally Accepted Accounting Policies.
- Good understanding of legal entity governance framework
- Good understanding of business end to end processes and internal controls necessary to safeguard the Company’s assets.
- Local tax rules
- Understanding the clients matrix organizations, in particular SBS service framework
- Good working knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and local Generally Accepted Accounting Policies
- Qualified Accountant,
- Cand.Merc (aud)
- HD Regnskab or similar
For further information please contact Managing Partner Kersi Porbunderwalla tel: +45 40230111 +45 2121 0616 or email@example.com/a>