For one of our major international clients we are seeking a Business Controller (Nordic).
To deliver finance expertise and advice to the management team, analysis and data to support the decision making process and drive performance thru KPI’s. Timely and robust financial analysis for strategic decisions and maximise business growth. Provide management with sound risk based analysis on potential impacts, implications and risk mitigation on key economic and commercial exposures.
- Provide strategic foresight and risk mitigation options
- Assess key market indicators and KPI's
- Assistance to the financial service and activities in the Nordics
- Lead and drive projects and business initiatives for the Nordics
- Develop quality data to facilitate group, and Nordic leadership team reporting
- Strength the internal controls environment and compliance processes in the Nordics
- Deliver business services defined in the global policies and process standards
- Impact of new tax regimes
- Deliver short and long term financial planning to achieve Stakeholder management and local statutory and tax accounting processes and related compliance
Knowledge, experience & capabilities:
- Good understanding of legal entity governance framework
- Good understanding of business end to end processes and internal controls necessary to safeguard the Company's assets.
- Understanding the clients matrix organizations, in particular SBS service framework
- Proven track record of commercial improvements with solid experience with Excel and the ability to balance commercial focus with financial and system skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence, CRM and SAP an advantage
- Strong analytic approach and flair for numbers
- Structured with desire to drive improvements and to adapt to changing environment
- Team player used to working in international settings
- Cand.merc., Cand.polit., Cand.oecon. or similar
For further information please contact Managing Partner Kersi Porbunderwalla tel: +45 40230111 +45 2121 0616 email@example.com/a>