Transfer Pricing Consultant
We provide high quality and experienced professionals and subject matter experts on a project basis. We focus on providing solutions for the clients unrecognised and unmanaged processes and areas that create both underlying risks and are a potential threat to a successful business.
Focus areas are: Finance & Accounting, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, Bribery, Fraud and Corruption issues.
We currently have a need for a consultant for a Transfer Pricing Project for one of our international clients. The project includes the following tasks:
- Prepare the foundation for regulation of Transfer Prices.
- Work independently and quickly make oneself acquainted with the concept and the model and fill in the Gaps
- Work with a spreadsheet model with rather large data
- Dialog with the countries (Finance Directors) in English
- The Process will be the following
- Collect information from the various countries
- Dialogue with the organisation regarding reporting schemes
- Analyse and challenge the reported data
- Drive the process in Excel
- Work out management information
Ideal candidates will possess some or most of the following qualifications:
- Preferable a Controller Background
- Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from a large international cooperation
- Proficiency with Excel is essential, exposure to a major ERP system preferred (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Hyperion)
- Hands on, flexible and adaptable approach
- Client Service driven with excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Team player who can also work independently
- English is a prerequisite, Danish or another Scandinavian language preferable, any other European language is an asset
We offer you to work and develop within an international environment with different and challenging projects. You will be joining an entrepreneurial and high growth company culture with great opportunities to affect your own and the company's future.
For further information please contact Managing Partner Kersi Porbunderwalla tel: +45 40230111 +45 2121 0616